Take this opportunity to shine a light of curiosity on your own life.
Spend a day with kindred spirits to reflect on how our habits and mindsets can creatively shift to open new pathways, inviting positive possibilities through compassionate choices.
Practice noticing and knowing what you are feeling, thinking and doing with care and compassion.
This workshop offers inspiration and support to enrich personal practice and provides a sound foundation for people sharing Mindfulness with children.
• Ways to cultivate present moment awareness
• Building an open, growth Mindset
• Navigating stress with creativity
• A palette of heart/mind/hands-on Mindfulness practices to retune the body and reset the brain
• Deepening your meditation practice
Saturday November 11, 2017 9.30 am – 5 pm
Kew Library – Phyllis Hore Room,
Cnr Cotham Road and Civic Drive,
Kew Vic (Melway Ref 45 D6)
Early bird $175 (until 1 November) Full $215
(Fees are non-refundable)
*Morning and afternoon tea supplied BYO lunch
For further information contact Janet Etty-Leal,
0408 531 618